Jennifer Kirley is an independent third party auditor, assessing organizations for industry certifications in manufacturing, chemical, education and service organizations for international quality, safety and environmental standards and technical specifications.
- 22 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control range from inspections of submarine repairs and machined parts for plastic injection molding processes, semiconductor manufacturing and business services;
- 12 years of experience in Environmental, Safety and Industrial Hygiene include U.S. Navy surface ship and submarine repair, Semiconductor, Surface Mount Technology and Machining industries;
- 3 years in public school education services include modifications to assist learning disabled students achieve their educational goals and objectives, and Personal Finance education for alternative education students.
- Masters of Science in Organizational Leadership: University of Southern New Hampshire
- Graduate certificate in Human Resources: University of Southern New Hampshire
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Technical Education, University of Southern Maine
- Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence, ASQ Certificate number 12909: 2009 to present
- Professional Environmental Auditor, BEAC Certificate number 115: 2013 to present
- Six Sigma Black Belt, ASQ Certificate number 11820: 2011 to 2014